Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving!
I am grateful for life and the passion found through living.
I am grateful for my family. Each and every member of my family is such a blessing in my life. I'm so grateful I can be with them for eternity. I will always have someone who loves me and who I can turn to for anything.
I am grateful for my friends who support me and love me for who I am.
I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm grateful for how it blesses me and through it I find the greatest joy.
I am grateful for cheerleading. God gives us talents and He blessed me with the talent to cheer. I am grateful for the love and passion I have for the sport. I'm also grateful for my team who is like a second family to me.
I am grateful my dad has a job and can support our family.
I am grateful for a car that transports me and a warm place to call home.
I am grateful that I am able to go to school and learn and that I soon will be able to further my education at college.
I am grateful to have food and fresh water to nourish me.
I am grateful to have a temple so close to me and I can go and enjoy the blessings from God.
I am grateful for shoes on my feet and clothes on my back.
I am grateful for a body that works and performs amazing things.
I am grateful for music, especially the piano. I am grateful to escape from the world and entering into a new one when I play.
I am grateful for a living prophet and that he receives revelation for us.
I am grateful for forgiveness and that I can be forgiven of my mistakes.
I am grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and that through it I can return to Him and that I can become perfect like my Savior. I'm also grateful to feel His perfect and eternal love for me.

This is just a fragment of all that I am grateful for. I have been blessed beyond belief! Have a great thanksgiving full of family, food, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment